Kelsey came to stay with us for the weekend. Her Christmas gift was tickets to see Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical in Milwaukee. Kelsey, my mom, and I went to the wonderful show. I have seen the show before but loved it so much I couldn't wait to share it with them.
Chad and Grandpa stayed with Isabella while we were at the show and had fun entertaining Miss Isabella
Isabella loves her Kelsey! She never seems to forget who Kelsey is and always greets her with big belly laugh! As I see Kelsey grow, by the way, she will be 13 next month, I realize how quickly the days go by. It's a reminder of how important it is to spend every moment with those we love and realize what a blessing they are in our lives.
Isabella was sad to see them leave but is looking forward to Kelsey visiting again this summer!
Beauty and the Beast is such a great performance. Glad you were able to share it with them. Love Isabella's hat!
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone had fun!!!
ReplyDelete