Tuesday

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend we were able to take a sneak peak at our little girl.  It's so exciting to see that she is healthy and growing each day.  The technician said her bone structure looks like mine but I'm not sure if that is true.  We can't wait to meet her in person and see what she truly looks like!

The rest of the weekend was spent celbrating Mother's Day and my dad's birhtday.  For mother's day I purchased season passes to Startlight Theatre at Rock Valley College.  This has been a tradition my mom and I have enjoyed for several years.  I was also the recipient of a few mother's day gifts which was a nice surprise.  The baby bought me a few things with the help of her dad I suspect!  We then went on a bit of a drive and surprised my dad with a day at the Volo Auto Museum for his birthday.  The great thing about my family is we enjoy spending time together and have fun no matter what we're doing.  We love surprising each other with adventures we know they will love!  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment